Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stylish blogger award

  Colleen at Inadequate Disciple has awarded my blog (to my surprise) with a stylish blogger award. Thanks Colleen! Here we go. In no particular order.

1. My blog contains no humor as of yet, but I am funny, and usually never skip a beat pertaining to 1 liners and comebacks.

2. I am deaf as a doorknob, or is that selective listening? Thanks to desert storm, I wear hearing aids.

3. I like firearms, fishing, football, baseball, hiking, climbing, ice skating, in line skating, old cars, and music.

4. I played rugby in Germany, and was selected from 18 American teams to represent 1American team to play in the European tournament, we placed 2nd.

5. If given 1 wish that would come true. World peace.

6. I have been blessed with the 2 greatest women EVER, my wife and daughter.

7. I have always dreamed of playing a musical instrument, but never gave myself sufficient learning time.

 A simple list, I would have included my love for God, but I believe the rules state that it has to be something you don't know about me :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Randy! Happy Veterans Day! I am sorry for the sacrifice of your hearing. We are probably the same age as we had many college friends in Desert Storm too. Thank you for your service. Rugby is something else to watch. It seems like a mix of tackle football with no pads and wrestling. May God continue to bless you Mary, and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Colleen, It was my pleasure. Rugby is something else to play too! Thanx for the blessings and the blogger award. May Christ always be in your heart.

    ReplyDelete